Monday, August 15, 2011

better late than never.

Ah, blogs, especially this one. Seems to take too much time to think about and i wish there were more obvious artist who are black and living in Canada to write about. I thin also I'm a tad lazy, not digging deep enough ,also a bit of a recluse. last week I was watching a documentary and found this amazing painter who is an African american by the name of Charles Alston.Wonderful work and fuck it if he doesn't work into my tight requirements i like his work.

Art is tough and gets tougher the moment I feel like i like what i"m saying, things tend to switch around and get catch in the brushes. images rush past the hand and escape the mind when you try to capture them. Especially when I think I can finesse them with technique. I long for the days when i liked what i wrote and what I painted


No comments:

Post a Comment