Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Inertia,- hope- faith.


(expression lest a reason. mixed media.)
Crash and burn. Lately I fell off the high of doing stuff. I began to believe that people look at merit, even though I know this not to be the case. It's about networks and friendships(and I use that word loosely.) Time and time again I end up looking at people who have less background in the creative process and more time in the coffee/cigarette break moments,they seem to get the gigs. While I sit wondering if my work is lacking. It is hurtful. After crying in my soup, the only thing I can do is get myself up for the down stroke. continue doing the things I love. work toward the things I believe is right. As Steve Job says "Every day look in the mirror and ask yourself, If I were to die today, would i be doing what I'm doing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment