Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another

I was thinking the other morning, sun breaking through the clouds, birds chirping. For some reason ,I got to thinking about black history month. this is good usually I remember about two minutes before an event, and start to panic that i don't have something to do. this summer I am planning an event, not just for that colder than cold Febuary, but for myself. here it is . Every B.H.M, I think about what does it mean to be black. Not the old school black. No. Whats the idea of the new black, I know black is the new black. so for this Febuary coming up I would like to see everyone create work which talks about this new being.
If you would like to work on a project for that cold cold month, based on the idea sign up... i'd like to hear from you. It seems a long way away ,but really it will creep up on you lke it does every year. This year be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment